Snapchat has become one of the popular and trending social media apps among teenagers and social media influencers, because of its great snap chat filters and snap chat streaks; which make this platform addictive and influential. Infinite videos and reels can be made and shared from this platform by using its incredible snapchat filters along with trending music and songs.
What Are Streaks on Snapchat?
The streaks are creative and innovative for staying in touch with close friends and relatives on daily basis, to count it as a streak the user and person with whom they want to have the highest streak score, need to share maximum and daily messages; it needs to be a proper snap such as Image or video clicked on Snapchat and instantly send a message as Snapchat steak to other users.
A few things don’t count as Snapchat streaks those are smileys, emojis, text messages, images and videos from the gallery, etc.
To make it a streak both the user and the other person have to participate equally; if any of them misses sending the message the streak ends if the time limit crosses a maximum time of 24 hours. Users can have Snapchat streaks with more than one friend at a time.
The fire symbol is the Snapchat stream emoji, which would appear beside the name of all the friends on Snapchat users who have a continuous streak, and also the number of streaks would be written; showing the list of with which friends the user shares maximum streaks.
#Note: The Snapchat streak emoji can also change from time to time.
The above-mentioned content contained detailed information on what are streaks on Snapchat.
Simple and Effective ways to Get back your Lost Snapchat Streaks –
The steps for snap streak recovery are given below and explained in simple terms for a better understanding of the user:
While operating on the mobile phone:
follow the given steps to recover your lost Snapchat Streak on your mobile quickly –
- On the Snapchat app, users need to click on the profile image.
- Then users have to click on the Settings option
- From the Settings menu, users would have to select the “I Need Help” option for snap streak recovery.
- To gain back the snap streak lost, users would have to choose “Snapstreaks.”
- The steps for how to get streaks back are easy as now users only have to click on the “let us know” option from the snap streaks menu.
- Then users would have to select the “I lost my Snapstreak” option.
- At last; users would have to fill in the required form for snap streak recovery and then click on the “Send” option.
While operating on the Desktops/Laptops:
Below are the given steps to recover your lost Snapchat Streak on desktops/laptops –
- For this users would have to go to the Snapchat Support Page and then click on the “Contact Us” option.
- Users would have to choose the “I lost my Snapstreak” option from the Contact Us menu.
- As above, users would have to fill out the Snapstreak form and click on the “Send” option to recover the snap streak lost.
Hope after reading this, users can understand the ways how to get streaks back effectively.