The advent of DTH and set-top box connections has altered the domains of the entertainment industry. Multiple channel packs and the facility to customize the entertainment according to your wish have made the joy of watching movies and shows manifold. Also, the process of online cable recharge has become simpler and more hassle-free than before. With various providers like airtel, sun direct, and Tatasky, the options offered are numerous. The airtel dish TV recharge plans are the most popular in India, starting from a very affordable price range. Here is the start-to-finish guide on doing cable recharge online through various platforms and operators that you might find useful.
Read to know more!
To begin with
The first and foremost thing you need to do to start your DTH recharge process is to fetch out the right plan from your DTH provider. There are numerous plans available in the market for you to choose from. If you prefer to enjoy the local televisions, you can choose the regional channel pack, which is curated just for the regional channel users. If you tend to enjoy international channels opt for the multi-channel pack.
If you want an all-inclusive channel package, including regional, international and other entertainment, you might want to choose the deluxe entertainment package. The cost of these packages starts from a very reasonable amount, so you can do your cable recharge online without spending much.
Cable recharge online through Mobikwik:
Mobikwik is one of the leading payment wallets that allow users to make bill payments and DTH recharges such as airtel dish TV recharge and other operators. On the Mobikwik platform, the customers can get their DTH recharge done to enjoy uninterrupted services.
Online DTH recharge via Mobikwik is easy, and users can get discounts and other offers. Here are the steps to do online DTH recharge:
- Go to the bill payment or recharge option on the Mobikwik website or app.
- Select the DTH option.
- Select your DTH operator for which you need to get the online recharge done, such as airtel dish TV recharge, Tata Play recharge, etc.
- Enter the customer ID
- Once you have proceeded to the amount column, you can choose from various DTH recharge plans available.
DTH recharge online through Freecharge:
Freecharge is another ideal platform for doing cable recharge online. It allows users to recharge TV cable services for any DTH operator within a few clicks. It is a simple, convenient, and easy process to get your disconnected DTH account running smoothly again at your fingertips. Users can also avail of the latest DTH offers on any operator, such as airtel dish TV recharge. Here are the steps to do DTH recharge online through Freecharge:
- Go to the freecharge.in
- Go to the DTH recharge services option
- Select your DTH provider
- Enter the customer ID
- Log in to the Free charge website
- Enter the OTP received
- Enter the amount for DTH recharge
- Make the payment
- Users can choose from various payment options such as credit cards, debit cards, wallets, UPI, etc.
- Even if you don’t have the nearest DTH operator, you can recharge your TV for any operator online.
Cable recharge online through Paytm:
Paytm has also revolutionized the television experience by offering cable recharge online services for operators such as airtel dish TV recharge, Tata Play, etc. Every family has at least one DTH bond that permits users to watch their favourite channels. However, Paytm will enable users to recharge DTH services online to keep the entertainment uninterrupted. Here are the steps to follow for online cable recharge via Paytm:
- Open the Paytm mobile app
- Click on the recharge and pay bills option
- Click on DTH
- Click on your DTH operator.
- Enter your customer ID, mobile number, and other details
- Enter your recharge amount
- Click on proceed
- Select preferred payment modes
- Complete the payment, and there you go
Cable recharge online through Airtel Payments Bank:
Airtel has allowed users to make flexible payments of bills and online DTH recharges for operators such as airtel dish TV recharge, Tata Play recharge, etc., at any time and anywhere. All you need to do the online DTH recharge is a mobile, tablet, or laptop.
- Visit the Airtel website or app.
- Select the DTH option, and your DTH operator
- Enter your customer ID
- Enter the amount
- Proceed to pay and complete the payment
DTH recharge online via Just Recharge it:
Justrechargeit.com lets users make cable recharge online of various DTH operators such as airtel dish TV recharge, d2h recharge, etc. It also provides multiple payment options through debit cards, credit cards, UPI, net banking, and e-wallets. Here are the steps to do DTH recharge online through Just recharge it:
- Visit the JRI website
- Register and sign in
- Select your DTH operator
- Enter customer ID
- Select popular packages and payment options
- Click on recharge to receive the top-up.