Health is certainly the most important thing and we must pay attention to it no matter what. Another important thing related to your health is a health insurance policy. None of us know if we will fall sick the next moment. We might get the best treatment but it will cost us a lot. The medical expense is one of the things because of which many people cannot get the right treatment, and suffer from the disease for years. However, when you have a health insurance policy, you do not need to worry at all about paying the bill. It will all be taken care of by the insurance provider. The only thing that you need to do is choose a health insurance policy wisely.
One of the best insurance companies that have earned a reputation over the years is Digit Health Insurance. You can get the best health insurance policy when you opt for this company. However, before you finalize a health insurance policy, it is quite important to know the claim settlement ratio of the insurance company. So, let us discuss the Digit insurance claim settlement ratio here today.
Claim settlement of Digit Health Insurance
Go Digit General Insurance is a well-known health insurance company that provides health claims procedures to policyholders in a hassle-free manner. Once you have a health insurance policy with Go Digit General Insurance, you can expect a smooth claim settlement with a cashless facility and even a reimbursement option.
The claim process for cashless treatment
If you want a cashless facility, you will get it only at the network hospitals. This will be facilitated by the TPA service provider of the insurance company. The bill will directly be cleared by the insurance company at the network hospital, and you can get the cashless treatment without any problem. To know about it, you can follow the step-by-step process.
- The first thing you need to do is to look for a network hospital of Go Digit
- If it is an emergency, you must inform Go Digit about hospitalization within 24 hours. And if it is a planned hospitalization, you must not take more than 72 hours to inform the insurer before getting admitted to the hospital
- Once you are at the hospital, you would be required to share a copy of E-cards or health cards with the hospital authority
- You must collect the pre-authorization form from the hospital
- You would be required to sign as well as submit the form at the helpdesk counter of the hospital
- You can confirm with the hospital if they have shared the form with the insurer’s TPA
- The decision is made by the TPA and then updates the hospital directly about it. However, much of it depends on the terms and conditions of the policy
- As the pre-authorization request has been granted, you have to make sure that the treatment starts within 15 days of the approval date of the pre-authorization or before the expiry date of the policy
- The insurance company can add, make modifications, or even restrict the hospital from the cashless facility
- While doing all these, you must check the applicable updated list of the hospital
Now that you know about the cashless claim settlement process, you can make up your mind about buying a health insurance plan from Go Digit. If you want to look for some more options on health insurance policies, you can spare some time and visit the website of IIFL. You will also be able to know about the premiums that you have to pay by using the health insurance premium calculator.