Use ij.start canon to set up your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. You can learn for Canon PIXMA, imagePROGRAF, MAXIFY, CanoScan, and others.
Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.cannon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. What’s more at the http //ij.start.canon site is download and installation steps for Canon ij setup that is required for the complete Canon set up process. So check out the more steps below.
Canon Inkjet Printer Setup
To start the process of setting up your Canon Inkjet Printer, please follow the procedures below.
- The very first step in this process is to use a computer, a laptop or a PC.
- Now, open your device’s web browser, you can open for any browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Edge or Mozilla Firefox.
- Locate the address bar in the top panel of the window. In the “ij.start.cannon” address bar, click Enter.
- You will now be taken to the website homepage. You can see tabs on the homepage for various procedures. You will click on the icon “Setup.”
- You are taken to a new tab when you click on it. You must enter your model number here. You can either type your model number manually or use the click select option on the same page in the lower panel.
- When you enter the model number and press enter, the setup instructions for your specific model will be shown. Follow the steps on your screen.
- Before you do the setup, you first need to complete the hardware setup process of your device.
- Unbox your printer the same way you see in your printer video tutorial that is available on the http //ij.start.cannon setup site.
- Connect your printer unit to the power supply using the power cable and switch on your printer.
- You now need to save the printer’s initial settings. It means that you need to set your preferences, such as the language, date, place and time of the control panel.
- The tutorial in the video at ij.start.cannon will direct you through the steps you take to load the cartridge and follow the document carefully.
Downloading the Driver
- After you have done all the hardware set-up procedures, as requested by ij.start.cannon, the driver software has to be downloaded.
- You must now select the second step in the same window that has guided you through both previous steps, i.e. “Download the Driver Software.” Click on this link.
- Once you click on this link, your file will start to be downloaded. This download can be checked in the Footer bar in the browser window.
Setup your printer device
- When the Hardware Setup is completed and the printer driver software is downloaded in the instructions in “ij.start.cannon,” select the next step i.e. the configuration of your device part.
- You must first make sure that your printer is switched on to start this process. Check if the green light on your device is enabled.
- After double-clicking the downloaded software, the “User Control Wizard” will appear on your screen. To allow the software to run on your computer, click the “Start” button here.
- You now have the “Welcome Window” of the driver software. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You now need to follow your setup guide step by step. You will now follow this guide in the same way that you followed the ij.start.cannon guide.
- A screen will be displayed on your device to ask you to choose between a USB or wireless link.
- Click on the ‘Connect to Network’ icon on the next window on your screen.
- In the next tab, you can select the connection form you want to use. In general, this approach uses wired or wireless. Tap the “Cables Setup” icon here.
- When the “Connect via wireless setup” display appears, the Wi-Fi button of the printer must be pushed down. Do this before the orange warning light blinks 2 times and click the button after the second blink.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi Blue Color blinks quickly and press the Next button. In this process, your network link is temporarily “disabled.” Wait some time to connect your printer device.
- You now need to enter your geographic region in the next window on your app. After you have selected, press “Next.”
- You have to select your place of residence on the next screen and then press “Next.”
- The next screen to appear is the “Software Installation List” You have to pick the app you want to install here. You can also uninstall the software you need if you have any confusion about which software you want to install at this stage. After the software has been selected, click “Next.”
- You are now assigned to “Text of the License Agreement.” Select “Yes” later on in this document if you agree to all terms.
- Consequently, an “Allow Install Wizard Process” window appears on your screen. Click the “Next” button again.
- The window below shows your printer model and the wireless network name (or SSID). Here click “ Complete.
Eventually, now you can see that your Blue lamp stops blinking, which means your setup for Windows users is complete.
Mac users need few additional steps
- You will be prompted by the next window to add your printer to your Mac device. Click on the “Add Printer” click to proceed.
- Consequently, you can see the available printer devices on the next page. Pick your printer device model number from this list. The same one that you entered to start the entire process in ij.start.cannon. Then, click the “Add” button.
- Click “Next” to finish the process.
With this, the Mac wireless Setup completes.
while Installing Canon Pixma Or any other All-in-one printer you must be Careful With the Steps & Their order. Learn to Use canon.com/ijsetup to Get the Setup Done Manually. Download manuals & drivers for complete installation of your canon Device.
canon.com/ijsetup is the official Web address Provided By Canon So You can Download Driver, Manual & Guides for your Canon Printer. Consider it a One-Stop Shop For All Your Printer Needs. You Can manually find the Correct Version of the Driver for Your Printer.
Just Type the Printer Model Number & it Will Automatically Find the relevant Driver For Your Printer. many users may use ij.start.canon to get the driver, from the same official website.
Things You Do Before Installing Canon Pinter
Guys Whether You are installing a New Or Old Printer Regardless Of Brand Most people Make this Mistake & they End Up Wasting Lot of Time, Energy, Sometimes It May even cause hardware Failure to their Canon Printer.
Just To make it Simple & Quick we have an Instant Guide for you to Follow Before you Proceed to Install Or Re-installing Canon Printer Driver.
- Restart the Computer Or Any device such as a Phone Or Tablet that you using to Install Canon Wireless Printer.
- Now go to Install Application List & remove Any Older version of canon Driver (Software) Or Any Other Printer Driver Because it’s Really Important to remove expired, corrupted, or Outdated software to Avoid Conflict & Technical Errors.
- Once It’s Please Restart the Devices Along With Printer So Your Computer & phone Can clear the files out of the system & get ready to load New Ones.
- Regardless of Windows, Mac Or IOS Please Remove the Printer From You Saved Printer List & Make Sure to Remove the Old Printer With Old Settings So You can Add this New Printer.
- Take out the printer unit from the box and remove all the packing materials.
- Place the canon printer on a flat and steady surface.
- Remove the protective material and orange color tape from the canon printer.
- If You have a New Printer then its Best You Disconnect Or Prioritise the new Printer With the Router (We will explain it later in Post)
- Install the printer head as well as ink cartridges of the canon printer.
- Insert the A4 size paper in the paper tray properly.
- Plugin the cable and turn on the canon printer unit. Now the printer is ready for printing.
How to Setup Canon Printer?
You Must Follow the Information Given Above Before trying to Download Canon Driver Once Done just follow these steps to Download the canon driver.
- Make sure You are connected to the Internet & Open the Web Browser Like Google Chrome Or Firefox Or Safari on Your computer.
- At the top of your Internet browser type www.canon.com/ijsetup & press Enter.
- It Should Automatically Take You the Downloading site & they’re You Need to Type the Model Number of Your Printer.
- Now It will Search for Requested Model in the database & find it Please click On Start the Right
- It May Provide You Some Pre-installation Advice on screen Please Follow that.
- Depending On Your computer Operating system It Will Asks You to download the Canon Printer Driver.
- Download the setup & Install the Application.
Once You Downloaded Canon Driver Just Run it & Follow Onscreen Guides. Once the installation is completed Please Restart the computer & Printer.
How to scan a document using the Canon IJ scan utility tool:
Before following the provided steps, a user should install the Canon IJ scan utility tool in the system from the official canon site and connect a printer with the system. Full feature MP drivers usually include the Canon IJ scan utility tool.
- Power on the printer and place the document which you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Open scan utility software and click on the scan button.
- It will scan the document on which a user can modify settings and set scan resolution in a preview scan.
- Browse and select the folder in which you want to save the scanned document. Click on the Save button.
In this way, the user can scan the document from the Canon Printer & Scanner. Do let us Know if you Need More help with Your canon Printer Or Web address Canon com/ijsetup. We are More than happy to help you out.