It is a common fact that most businesses will have a negative experience with an SEO agency first before they’ll find the one perfect agency. If you’re in Miami and researching for the best Miami SEO Company, below are what you should NOT look for in a digital agency.
Warning Signs of a Bad SEO Company
1. Permanent High SERP Rank Promises When a company promises a permanent number 1 position on the first page of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Page) for some of your company keywords, run far and run fast.
A permanent number 1 position for any keyword is impossible to attain. The internet has tons of information that changes every second. When a website makes some changes on their site, search engines will reflect those changes too.
So while the first page of the SERP is pretty stable compared to the next page, being on the top spot is not a guarantee that you’ll stay on that spot forever, or even for a long period of time.
Page rankings change as websites make changes— and websites make a lot of changes to improve their rankings. It’s a competitive world out there.
2. Use of Unethical Black Hat SEO Practices When a company tells you that their SEO methods and strategies are a trade secret that they’re not willing to share, even with you as a client, you can almost expect that it’s because they are using black hat SEO.
Black hat SEO like hidden text links, keyword stuffing, article spinning, etc can actually hurt your site.
Google and other search engines are always on the lookout for these seedy and unethical practices. Using them always has consequences and if you’re caught, your website might even be blacklisted.
3. Poorly Optimized or Uninteresting Website Content If you’re looking for a Miami SEO Company, make sure to look at their blog content too.
Most likely you’ll find great content that showcases their knowledge and expertise in the industry.
However, if you see that there is hardly any content and that they don’t really bring value to the readers, you can be sure that you’ll end up with the same content on your site.
Remember that strong content is a ranking factor and is important for attracting clients. So, why would they not make strong and relevant content to bring in more clients to their company?
If they can’t make solid content for their site, how would they make the same for your site?
4. No SEO Maintenance Service SEO is not a one-time thing that you do to grow your online presence. It’s a continuing process because Google and other search engines constantly update their algorithm.
Ranking factors change all the time and if the agency you’re eyeing is only offering a one-time SEO fix, they’re either not interested in your business or they’re only looking to make quick money.
Either way, you’d be better off with another agency.
5. No Regular Communication Schedule A great SEO company will have a communication plan and schedule laid out for you.
Communication matters and it matters a lot. SEO campaigns can be very intensive. Active and ongoing discussions, reviews, feedback, and client inputs are all important for a successful campaign.
So if the SEO company isn’t offering a solid communication plan, look somewhere else.
Don’t fall into the trap of engaging a bad SEO agency. A great SEO company does not have these qualities.
Check out 1DigitalⓇ Agency if you’re looking for the best Miami SEO company. They have the experience and the expertise to help you grow your business in the competitive digital world.
Call them today at 888-982-8269 and find out how they can push your business to the top with their comprehensive SEO strategy. That is, if you’re ready for growth.
For more information about Shopify Designer and Volusion Development Company Please visit: 1Digital Agency.